Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A week and 2 months diary

Lastly, i can online already and chat with all my beloved friends.Yahooooooo!!! Are you all miss me?Don't say no,please! Otherwise,my heart will bleeding...Hahaha

My pc gave me a lot of hassle and problems when i came back to mmu on last sunday. At first was the pc kept on restart.Later, was the mouse and keyboard cannot function well after formatting. Once I search information through the broswer for a while,sure my pc hang. Thought was the system running in the process or halted in a short only.Who knows is the same case everytime--hang hang and hang. Luckily I have the assistance from Piggie and Zirafah for fixing my pc.Really thanks for them.Muacksssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of a semester indicates the beginning of a new semester. Last semester, I really obtained lots of fruitful and sweet experience ,such as the first time performed in the university compund(even though made a few mistakes), the first time became the group leader( don't know qualified & good enough or not),the first time video shooting (rushed for the KTM &KLIA transit a whole day), the first time encountered with a celebrity so closely (even though i am not her's fan),the first time....ehm.......forget me for not telling you every happenings because there are more and more. Hope that there will be some unforgettable experiences also in this semester. Eager for that to happen so that i can tell you some stories soon.

It is the time for bed already. ZZZZzzzzzzz..............





No comments: